Check out policies:
- Kindergartners may check out 1 book each week. They are due the following week.
- 1st through 5th graders may check out 2 books each week. They are due the following week.
- Students may renew a book if they are still reading it.
- Parents may check out up to 4 books. They are due in two weeks.
- If a student has a lost book they may not check out until the lost book is resolved.
- There are no fines for overdue books.
- If a book is lost, students must pay to replace the book. Ms. Zoe will print a lost book notice with the replacement cost. Make checks payable to "Berkeley Unified School District" with note: Emerson Library. Students may also donate a hardcover book in good condition to replace a book.
- After a book is overdue for one month, the librarian will contact the student and family to pay for its replacement.
- We love to have help at the Emerson Library! Please email Ms. Zoe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.
- Contact the Emerson Librarian email@example.com